All products > RF Security > Optimum System
The Optimum is a RF system that operates at 8.2 MHz. It can be used with a single antenna or with two synchronized antennas to cover a wider access corridor.
The superior transceiver electronics employ a moving field detection in combination with a two antenna loops. It offers a true wide aisle solution and is ideal for retailers using RF paper labels. Advertising panels can be inserted and removed within seconds.
The antenna is made of an open black aluminum frame with a quality Plexiglas©. The open design is sleek and it offers a reduced visual impact to the store decoration. The black frame is an alternative choice that better harmonize in some store environments.
- Compatible with all 8.2-MHz labels and tags
- Optionally equipped with advertising panels
- No synchronization required in single antenna system : less cables
- Audible a visual alarm
- Robust aluminum design
- Optional integrated booster for detection inside bags
- Operating frequency : 8.2 MHz
- DETECTION range with one antenna
- 4 x 4 cm Paper Labels : 0.9 m
- 5 x 5 cm Paper Labels : 1 m
- 50 mm Hard Tags : 1.15 m
- DETECTION range with two antennas
- 4 x 4 cm Paper Labels : 1.4 m
- 5 x 5 cm Paper Labels : 1.5 m
- 50 mm Hard Tags : 1.6 m
- Operating temperature : Up to 58ºC / 185ºF
- Power : 120/240 V
- Dimensions : 37 x 145 x 4.7 cm