All products > RF Security Tags > EM Book Tail tags
EM Book Tail tags
The EM Book Tail tags is a Dialoc ID security tag that prevents unauthorized removal of books from librairies. The tag triggers the EM detection panel systems located at the book control points in the libraries.
The tags can secure books, valuable items and other media in the library. The PH-neutral tail tag will not yellow the book or damage it chemically. They are available in lengths of 12.5 and 16.5 cm with double side adhesive, placed deep inside the book in the gutter, or single side adhesive, placed on the spine of the book.
- PH-neutral with little to no acidic or alkaline content
- High quality magnetic detection material
- Dialoc ID’s Standard EM tag
- Also compatible with third party systems
- Double Side Adhesive in the gutter of the book
- Single Side Adhesive in the spine of the book
- 125 mm tag work perfectly with the Dialoc ID EM systems
- 165 mm tag are advised for third party EM systems