All products > RFID-EM Security > Dialoc ID EM Staff Station
Dialoc ID EM Staff Station
The EM Staff station series is designed to detect and the activate EM filaments in books, magazines and media. for converting, programming and identifying library labels in books, magazines etc.
Seamless integration of technologies
The Sapphire EM Staff station is a fast and efficient solution for (de)activation of EM tail tags, commonly in use in libraries.
They can operate stand-alone or in host mode linked to the Library Management System (ILS).
The ergonomic design, the use of durable materials and the touch screen ensure efficient and user-friendly use of this device. The intuitive display provides the user with clear processing information. The blue LED indicates the label reading process, green an access granted and red an access denied.
Standard stations are beige-gray. Other colors are optional.
- Identification of the book. magazine or media
- EM activation/deactivation during loans and returns
- Stand-alone operation or in "host" mode linked to the LM
- USB interface managed by the LMS software
- ISO 15.693 / 18.000-3.1 / ISO 28560
- Compliance with CE/EMC standards
- Height: 112 mm
- Width: 544 mm
- Depth: 358 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Power supply: 12 VDC 2A
- Power adapter 100 - 240V, 0.55 - 0.3 A at 60/50 Hz
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to +45ºC
- Materials: stainless steel, PS, impact resistant composite