All products > RFID-EM Security > RFID Pedestal
RFID Pedestal is a loss prevention system based on the RFID UHF technology. It comprises a pedestal with two antennas, an embedded reader, a controller and an alarm combining EAS and RFID functions in one system.
The system detects tagged items that pass between the antennas, verify if those items have been paid, and trigger an acoustic and/or visual alarm if any item has not been paid.
- Checks the EAS bit of NXP chips
- Checks if the EPC code includes a predefined pattern that signals that the product has or has not been paid
- Checks against the POS database if the product has been paid
- Triggers an alarm if a certain number of tags belonging to the same category are read in a certain time period (e.g. a few seconds)
- Comprises a master unit and a slave unit
- Operating Frequency 902- 928 MHz
- Detection distance depending on tags used (up to 4 meter)
- Alarm Light
- Alarm Audio
- Dimensions : 1529 x 496 x 42/109 mm