All products > RFID-EM Security > EM/RFID Hybrid Self-service Station
EM/RFID Hybrid Self-service Station
The EM/RFID self-service station (Sapphire) is designed to carry out check-ins, check-outs and renewal of books, magazines and media without an attendant. The unit also provides member information about his/her loans.
The EM technology controls the secured circulation of library items as they exit the library through the detection panels. The RFID technology identifies library items, register the check-in/check-out of the items into the Library Management System and activates/deactivates the EM security filament.
The system includes a 22-inch touchscreen, receipt printer, barcode scanner and RFID reader for membership cards, EM activator/deactivator and RFID reader for books. The set is integrated into a compact and elegant case easy to relocate within the library.
The terminal displays short animation clips to guide the users at each step. A status led also indicates the reading process in Blue, a granted access in Green or a denied access in Red.
The station is delivered with our complete MyLib® distribution software configured to connect to the Library Management Software via Standard Interchange Protocol 2 (SIP2).
Printer: Thermal with 180 dpi print head, 250mm/second print speed, ensuring crisp, clear receipts and eye-catching logos
The standard station is Beige-Gray colour. Other colours are available in option.
- Hybrid Technology
- The self-service station assists staff in their daily tasks
- Selectable languages and wording
- For check-ins, check-outs, renewal and loans status of library items
- RFID technology identifies and registers the items.
- EM technology controls the secured exit of items from the library.
- EM technology works through metal.
- Connection to the library network through the Ethernet
- Easy to use
- EM technology : 366 Hz
- RFID HF technology : 13,56 MHz
- Controlled items: Books / Magazines / Media
- Functions: check-ins, check-outs and renewal and status
- Standard: ISO 15.693 / 18.000-3.1 / ISO 28560 / ISO 14443
- Certifications: CE/EMC
- Supports SIGB / ILS protocols according to SIP2 and NCIP
- Dust and water resistant. (IP65)
- Material: stainless steel, PS, impact resistant composite
- Dimensions: 663 x 638 x 568 mm (height x width x depth)
- Weight: 37 kg