All products > RFID-EM Security > Dialoc ID EM/RFID Self-service Station
Dialoc ID EM/RFID Self-service Station
The EM/RFID self-service station (Sapphire) allows check-ins and check-outs of books, magazines and media from the library without the intervention of an attendant. The EM technology is a magnetic system that provides extra security by detecting library items carried in metals cases as they exit the library through the detection panels. The RFID technology identifies library items and register the check-in/check-out of the items into the Library Management System.
The system includes a 22 inch HD touchscreen, receipt printer, barcode scanner and RFID reader for membership cards, EM activator/deactivator, RFID reader and barcode scanner for books. The set is integrated into a compact and elegant case easy to relocate within the library.
The terminal displays short animation clips to guide the users into each step. A status led also indicates the reading process in Blue, a granted access in Green or a denied access in Red.
The station is delivered with our complete MyLib® distribution software including registration, departure and renewal functions, configured to connect to the Library Management Software via Standard Interchange Protocol 2 (SIP2). Connection to a standard PC running Windows 7 or later is required.
The standard station is Beige-Gray color. Other colors are optional.
- Self-service station reduces staff.
- EM technology provides extra security for circulation in and out of the library.
- RFID technology identifies and registers the items.
- Connection to a PC running Windows 7 or later is required.
- Easy to use
- Controlled items: Books / Magazines / Media
- Compatibility: SIP2
- Dust and water resistant. (IP65), Chipset: Intel® Bay Trail N2930
- Material: stainless steel, PS, impact resistant composite
- Height: 663 mm
- Width: 638 mm
- Depth: 568 mm
- Weight: 37 kg