All products > RFID-EM Security > RFID CD/DVD labels
RFID CD/DVD labels
The RFID tag protects CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays using an electronic chip embedded in the adhesive label to control items entering and leaving the library and collectibles that remain within the library.
Once protected by a RFID tag, media can circulate safely without attendance. That reduces library personnel.
The use of high quality tags ensures many years of reliable service.
- Don’t need to be positioned in front of the scanner
- Electronic memory on the tag can store media history
- Rugged as they are protected by a plastic coating
- More durable than barcodes
- Allows unattended circulation in and out of the library
- Reduces library personnel
- ISO / IEC / 15693
- Internal memory : 2.5 kb
- Operating Frequency : 13.56 MHz
- Working mode: passive
- Data retention : 100,000 cycles
- Operating temperature / Humidity: -40 to +85 C / 20% - 60% RH
- Storage temperature / Humidity: -40 to +85 C / 20% - 60% RH
- Diameter : 120 mm
- Thickness : 6-8 mm