All products > RFID-EM Security > Dialoc ID EM/RFID Staff station
Dialoc ID EM/RFID Staff station
EM/RFID staff station identifies and protects books, magazines and media. The RFID tags identify the items and set/reset the EAS and the RFID AFI bits which controls the circulation through the detection systems at the exit of the library.
The EM filament tags are magnetic devices that works like security tags in stores. When not deactivated, they also trigger the detection systems at the exit of the library. The EM technology is not countered easily as they work through metal shielding.
RFID tagging identifies items directly from the shelf as they are proximity devices. That allows for a quick update of the inventory. It also improves staff speed and efficiency during check-in and check-out as they don't require proper tag alignment for readings.
The staff station must be connected to a PC via USB in order to be linked to the Library Management System (LMS). It can also be configured to convert the barcodes of self-adhesive labels.
- Improves staff efficiency
- Identifies books, magazines and media
- EM filaments provides high level of circulation protection
- EAS or AFI RFID bit set/reset during checkouts and returns
- USB interface to the Library Management System (LMS)
- Stand-alone operation or in host mode linked to the LMS
- ISO 15.693 / 18.000-3.1 / ISO 28560
- Compliance with CE/EMC standards
- Height: 112 mm
- Width: 544 mm
- Depth: 358 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Power supply: 12 VDC 2A
- Power adapter 100 - 240V, 0.55 - 0.3 A at 60/50 Hz
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to +45ºC
- Materials: stainless steel, PS, impact resistant composite