All products > Detection panels > Quartz EM
The Quartz EM system prevents unauthorized removal of books from librairies by detecting the EM tag placed within each of the books. The system can be configured to protects large entrances using several panels.
Performant and easy to maintain, the system exhibits a modern transparent look.
It is made of high density plexiglas and solid stainless steel. The elegant design blends harmoniously with the aesthetic of librairies while providing a visual dissuasive impact.
APTQ INC is the official distributor of Dialoc ID products in Canada.
LEASING AVAILABLE subject to credit approval
- Advanced electromagnetic EM technology
- Remote maintenance
- Magnetic media safe
- Compatible with all Dialoc ID EM tags and various EM tag suppliers
- Multiple gate solutions
- Visual and audio alarms
- Operating frequency: 366 Hz.
- Each system includes two antennas with one controller
- Detects up to a distance of 0.9 m between antennas
- Panel in high density clear PMMA 20 mm Plexiglas
- Weather and UV resistant
- 92% light transmission
- Base in anodized aluminum
- Total panel weight : 34 kg
- Antenna : 73 x 1.8 x 149 cm (w x d x h)
- Base : 73.2 x 9.5 x 1.0 cm (w x d x h)