All products > Detection panels > Ellipse 2020
The Ellipse 2020 system prevents unauthorized removal of books from librairies by detecting the EM tag placed within each of the books. The system can be configured to protects large entrances using several panels.
Performant and easy to maintain, the system exhibits a modern open look.
The antenna consist of an open structure made of polyurethane mounted a removable powder coated aluminium base. The elegant design blends harmoniously with the aesthetic of librairies while providing a visual dissuasive impact.
APTQ INC is the official distributor of Dialoc ID products in Canada.
LEASING AVAILABLE subject to credit approval
- Each system includes two antennas with one controller
- Detects up to a distance of 1.0 m between antennas
- Advanced electromagnetic EM technology
- Remote maintenance
- Magnetic media safe
- Multiple gate solutions
- Visual and audio alarms
- Operating frequency : 366 Hz.
- Compatible with all Dialoc ID EM tags and various third party EM tags
- Antenna made of polyurethane with dove-grey finish
- Removable antenna base coated with aluminum powder
- Total panel weight : 22 kg
- Antenna : 46.0T/74.8B x 4.4 x 181 cm (w x d x h)
- Base : 79.5 x 1.0 x 1.5 cm (w x d x h)