All products > Detection panels > Diamond™ HF Premium
Diamond™ HF Premium
The Diamond™ HF Premium system prevents unauthorized removal of books from librairies by detecting the security tag placed within each of the books. The system uses the radio frequency identification technology (RFID) that recognize the security tag type. Various configurations are possible to accommodate different entrances using several panels.
Performant and easy to maintain, the system exhibits a modern transparent look.
It is made of high density Plexiglas and solid stainless steel. The elegant design blends harmoniously with the aesthetic of librairies while providing a visual dissuasive impact.
APTQ INC is the official distributor of Dialoc ID products in Canada.
- Each system includes two antennas with one controller
- Detects up to a distance of 1.6 m between antennas.
- Advanced radio frequent identification (RFID) technology
- Remote maintenance
- Magnetic media safe
- Multiple gate solutions
- Visual and audio alarms
- Operating frequency : 13.56 MHz (3 W)
- Supported tags : ISO 15693, NXP SLI and NXP SLI X
- High density clear PMMA 20 mm Plexiglas
- Weather and UV resistant
- 92% light transmission
- Base: Stainless steel
- Total panel weight : 32 kg
- Antenna : 66 x 20 x 190 cm (w x d x h)
- Base : 71 x 12 x 2 cm (w x d x h)