All products > Accessories > PKR Key switch v1.00
PKR Key switch v1.00
The PKR Key Switch v1.00 is used to turn a deactivator ON or OFF through the use of a key. The unit is compatible with all Sensormatic® deactivators that use a control key. It is connected to the "Remote" input of the deactivator control box. It is equipped with a buzzer that produces a confirmation sound for each deactivation.
The keyswitch is useful when only certain cash registers are being used and that the others are left unattended. It avoids people deactivating an item at an unattended register without paying for it.
The PKR key switch is designed and fabricated by APTQ.
- Compatible with Sensormatic® deactivators
- Allow the ON/OFF control of unattended deactivators
- A two-level buzzer that produces a deactivation sound
- External fixation wings for easy mounting
- Lock and key different from regular Sensormatic® keyswitch
- Can be used as a replacement for the Sensormatic key switch
- Weight: 75 g
- Cable length: 3.6 m (included)
- Size: 11.5 x 5.3 x 2.7 cm (4.5" x 2.1" x 1.1")
- Sold individually